We're as committed to helping our tenants find the right property as we are to helping our landlords find the right tenants.
Please find below our service commitment to you, the tenant, and what you can expect from Accommodation Unlimited.
Our pledge to our tenants:
- Our fees are 40% of one month’s rent (plus VAT) on acceptance of a property with a minimum charge of £200 (plus VAT) per person.
There are NO other fees.
- Your fees will be refunded in full if the landlord withdraws the property.
- Your personal references will be processed within 4 working days of receiving your completed application form.
- You will receive a draft tenancy agreement 3 working days before taking occupation.
- If you are a managed tenant, we will assess all non-emergency repairs within 24 hours and instruct a contractor within 3 working days.
- For all emergencies a contractor will visit the premises (wherever possible) on the same day.
For all other queries about your tenancy rights and our service, please don't hesitate to call one of the team on 0117 973 9394 or check out our Tenants' FAQ for more information.
Are you new to Bristol and don’t know where to start?
Pick up the phone and tell us what’s really important to you and we’ll delve into our wealth of local knowledge to advise you on what you can get for your money, what to be wary of, and how to best get acquainted with Brizzle! Cheers drive!
For all things property and Brizzle-related, call Peter on 0117 973 9394.
What some of our happy tenants have to say about our service:
“On the few occasions we have had reason to deal with your staff (notably Alex Williams), they have always impressed us with their friendliness and the level of service they have offered us… Accommodation Unlimited are a cut above the rest.”
Mr C A Mew
“The quality of the tenancy and professionalism in the way everything was handled was outstanding… The personal touch was never far away and I always felt I could contact Nigel (Scutt) or anyone at the agency to discuss any issues during the letting process.”
Mr P Colley
“I must thank you for sorting out my daughter’s recent letting experience. A potentially difficult situation (involving a conflict with a neighbouring tenant)… was rendered hassle-free and dealt with professionally, quickly and with real concern for my daughter’s safety and security. Consider your reputation suitably enhanced. Thank you.”
Mr P Dunstan
Related blog posts…