Property Management for Bristol Landlords
Whether you’re an accidental landlord with neither the time nor the energy for just one property, or a professional landlord looking for a more efficient service - with competitive management fees - to manage your property portfolio, we can help you succeed with our comprehensive property management for landlords in Bristol.
Our experienced letting agency team can help prospective and existing landlords by:
- Visiting your rental property in Bristol, researching potential rental income and providing you realistic lettings advice
- Advertising your rental property via our website, and the major property portals
- Proactively circulating your property details around our all current prospective tenants
- Erecting an effective 'To Let' sign board that stands out
- Arranging and accompanying ALL viewings of your residential property with prospective tenants
- Referencing tenants (with full credit history)
- Drafting (and signing on your behalf) the tenancy agreement
- Organising gas and electrical safety inspections
- Organising an energy performance certificate
- Arranging for an independent inventory clerk to prepare a full inventory of all items
Charged at 10% of one month's rent for check-in. Check-out to be paid by the outgoing tenant
- Collecting rents on a monthly basis (minus any expenses). You will be paid by the 15th of each month
- Pursuing any arrears up to, but not including, issue of summons for recovery of debt
- Visiting the property on a regular basis, advising you of any repairs or maintenance that may be required
- Attending to repairs and maintenance issues as specified in our contract with you
- Holding tenant's deposit (1 month's rent + £100) in a separate non-interest-bearing account
- Providing monthly statements, plus your annual property accounts for tax purposes
Our letting agency fees for property management: 10% of the monthly rent + VAT
Plus 3 months' FREE service for every contract agreed with AUL
Complimentary property management services include:
- Liaising with any mortgage company or other lender regarding the tenancy agreement
- Keeping you informed of new legislation or material changes to existing legislation
- Arranging insurance for contents and buildings if requested
Above all, as a landlord you can benefit from:
3 months' FREE service
For every 12-month contract agreed with AUL we’ll provide the first 3 months' property management service for FREE. No fuss, no hidden catch.
It’s the very least we can do to thank you for your commitment and the trust you’re placing in us as your managing agent.
No start-up fee
Yep, that's right, whether you're a new landlord or an existing landlord with a new property that needs managing, we won't charge you a penny to 'start up'.
It's all part of the unbeatable Accommodation Unlimited service.
An annual rental review
We'll do all we can to help you earn the premium rental from your property investment with an annual rental review.
We'll also advise when not to push it for fear of the dreaded 'void' month. Getting the best value year-on-year is a careful balance that Accommodation Unlimited will help you manage.
"Peter and his amazing team provide an excellent lettings management service, the charges are more than reasonable and we have every confidence that we will get a fair income for the property. In fact, the team were able to negotiate a far better income with the tenants than we had previously received under another Bristol letting agent." ~ Mr & Mrs R Gealer
Plus, should you decide to sell your property or expand your portfolio…….
If you decide to sell one or more of your properties or are looking to increase your buy to let portfolio, our estate agency or personal shopper services tailored for buy to let landlords in Bristol could be the perfect solution.
Just get in touch to find out how our team of buy to let property specialists can help.
- Our Landlords Pledge
- Buy-to-Let? Buy-to-Profit!
- Personal Shopper Service
- Specialist Landlord Estate Agency
- Landlords' FAQ
Related blog posts...